Saturday, June 19, 2010

New Bag

Martha made this little bag for her niece Maddi's 7th birthday, which is this week. The photo isnt the best, but the pther one I took was a little blurry, and this one is a little dark. I figured a little dark was better than blurry. You all know how I am such a great photographer, so this is the best I can do. I had no time for sewing today, so unfortunately, no photos, blurry or dark, of the new flannel quilt.

If you can see, there is a cute little owl button on this bag to match the owl lining on the inside of the bag.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous bag , love owl button , clever !

sandra said...

I love the fabric - where do you do most of your fabric shopping?
BTW I have just tagged you over at my blog, hope you don't mind answering questions!