Sunday, September 14, 2008

Stack & Slash Quilt


This is day 2 off our life in blogland and already I am racking my brain (and Marthas) for something to put on here. We decided to go through our photos of previous projects to see what we could find.
Todays project is a Stack & Slash quilt. Martha and I bought these beautiful fabrics from the Fresh Cut range last year. Well Martha did the cutting and I did the sewing, and I finally put it all together last month. It is a huge quilt big enough for a queen size bed. Its ready to go off to the quilter.
Now I am ready to pop out to Marthas for a piece of Strawberry & White Choc Cheesecake she whipped up today and a cup of tea. Yummo.
See you all tomorrow, The Princess & Martha

8 comments:

Nancy Near Philadelphia said...

Oh, you might get Martha to post the recipe -- that sounds yummy!

Welcome to blogland!

n, np

Cathy said...

Gorgeous quilt!! Love the fabric colours!!! CAthyx

Gay Bomers said...

So glad you decided to join blogland! Looking forward to visiting you often. Gayle

Anonymous said...

your quilt and the bags are gorgeous! love your new blog I will have to add you to my bloglist!!

Lisa said...

Pretty fabrics - that looks great

maria said...

Hi, I love your quilt and the bags are great too. I wish I had a friend who baked yummy cakes!
maria x

Rose Marie said...

Welcome to blogland, girls! That is a beautiful quilt and love those bags.

Jossie said...

Welcome new bloggers! I'm rather new too. Great things you made. Hope to see more. I have a stroll through Australian blogs several times a week. Once lived there for 4 years and like to keep in touch now and see what is happening down under.