Friday, September 26, 2008

Marthas Cookbook Cover



Martha has been very busy lately, and has made this gorgeous journal cover using Rosalie Quinlans new book "Gift". Martha is using the book to store all of her favourite recipes. I have put a request in to Martha to give me the recipe to her White Choc Cheesecake so I can post it on here, so keep a look out.
Martha also gave me a pic of her latest project, which looks very interesting. She has chosen some really nice fabrics for this project, I have a feeling this project is for her personal use...mmm.

I am heading to Marthas tomorrow for the birthday party of her six year old cherub....can't wait to see the birthday cake!! Will post a photo after the party.

Have a great Friday night everyone, I am about to go and have drinks and nibblies with my three sisters and all of our kiddies. All 10.5 of them! Should be fun!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These projects look great! Love the fabrics on the sneak peek too. Sounds like your in for a great night and even better day tomorrow. Can't wait to see the pics. I must do something tomorrow to take photos of.... My blog is very quiet at the moment.

Julie said...

How cute! I can't wait to make some of the white choc cheesecake so I will be looking for the recipe.