Saturday, September 13, 2008

Second attempt at first post hahaha

Well, I have just left my first post, and it somehow appeared blank!! So I will retry now. This is going to be the shortest blog ever if this post does not magically appear on the blog!!

So, my stitching buddy Martha and I decided it was time for us to join the modern world and have our own blog. We follow so many blogs, and love the inspiration they give us. So naturally the next step was to start our own blog and create a blog name that tied us together, well I am referred to as the "princess"...no idea why, lol, and Martha is the name I have given my baking friend, hence, Princess Martha was born.

We live with our kiddies and hubbies in outback NSW, and love to sew, drink tea, and sample cakes and slices that Martha has created. In between all of the that, we work in our shops and do a bit of housework! Sewing is our priority, haha.

I best just check this post is going to actually work before I write anymore.
Chat soon,
The Princess

9 comments:

MarthaB said...

Dear Princess, I cannot tell you of my sheer joy to see your new blog. I await eagerly to see what you & the extremely talented Martha create. PS Martha looks gorgeous in the picky.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Welcome to both of you....I am so proud of both of you....your blog looks fantastic, look out blogland these two are going to amaze you....remember give me a call of I can help...Peg xx.....I will do a post on my blog to welcome you....

Karen said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!

Chookyblue...... said...

welcome to blogland girls...........have fun........

Cathy said...

Welcom to Blogland Princess Martha!! Im sure you will work it out very quickly and there are lots of people to help if you have a problem!! Cathyx

Trisha said...

Welcome to blogland! It's heaven here...

Bloom said...

Wooohooo!! I am so excited that you girls have joined the blog world! I can't think of anything you two have made that hasn't been drop dead gorgeous, so I am very much looking forward to keeping up with your exploits on the blog. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

So pleased to find your new blog.
And thank you very much for the link to me on your sidebar! :D

Wisdom.Courage.Love said...

Looking forward to getting to know you and your lovely items!! Welcome to blog world... Enjoy