Monday, March 16, 2009

Claudias Library Bag




Now if Jack has a new library bag....Claudia needs one too! So, here it is, a gorgeous little stitchery from Anni Downs book, An Angels Story, available here . The angels in Anni's book are so cute, Martha and I have used many of them on bags. I think we both used one of the Angels on our mat bags and I have also used one of them on my daughters library bag, which I will wash tomorrow, (it is well used) and then photograph!
I love the floral fabric that Martha has used on Claudias bag, I am sure I have some of it in my stash!




2 comments:

Janellybelly said...

Both the library bags look terrific :) I especially love the colours & fabric in Claudia's.

Lenna Green of Stitching Cow said...

Wonderful library bag. I'm sure it will be admired by all who see it.