Monday, March 9, 2009

Punch Needle

Hi there!


I had the best weekend away, I went for my good friend Amandas wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony overlooking Toowoon Bay at The Entrance. I had way way too much to drink....I was very thirsty! I also manged to catch some sickness while away, and so now, I have no voice, a chesty cough and runny nose...lucky me!


On a brighter note, I did manage to sew a bind onto a new quilt...photos tomorrow after I finish the hand sewing. I also promised some quilting ladies, (who will be joining me and lots of other women on 21st March at Nundle for the annual Girls Day In The Country) a picture of a punch needle I have done. Both designs are by Anni Downs of The Home Patch in Bathurst.



So here they are girls!
Hmm, not the best photo, best try again! Pop over to Rosalie Quinlan Designs, here, and check out her sneek peek of what we will be learning at Girls Day In The Country in Nundle. It is a much more inspiring photo of punch needle!









2 comments:

Anita said...

Great pics - Ok I will learn how to do this LOL

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures of the needle punch. I'm going to give this a go at Nundle but I don't think I'll manage to do much as you know I do talk a lot......