Sunday, October 4, 2009

Pj Pants


I didnt manage any sewing today as I took my youngest daughter Maddi to the movies to see "Up", it was a great movie and highly recommended for some school holiday entertaining. Martha did get some sewing time in though, and whipped up these cute little pyjama pants for her daughter Claudia. The photo is a little blurry...I took it with my iPhone, and I had the shakes.....from a hangover

I tried to get my sewing mojo back this afternoon by playing with some lovely Amy Butler fabrics, but it wasnt to be, I just couldnt decide what to sew with what fabrics, so I watched the footy instead. Boring hey? Maybe tomorrow...or later tonight??


1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

have to make some of these also..........and love the bags in the other post.......