Sunday, October 24, 2010

St Pius X Fete

Last week was my youngest daughters Year 6 fundraiser fete at her school. Her stall was a cupcake stall. Lucky for me I thought as we own a bakery....too easy, little effort. But no, Maddi wanted home-made cupcakes for her stall. Bummer. Into the kitchen I had to go...and out came about 48 cupcakes for her to sell...here are just a few.

Some bright yellow ones....

Some pretty blue ones...

Some cute little smiley face biscuits...

...and some little babycakes too!

I did make the cupcakes at home, but stole the icing from the Bakery. Maddilen was happy with home-made cupcakes and shop-made icing!

The cupcake stall was a hit at the fete, and they sold old within ten minutes!!

The Principal of the school has also put a custom order in for cupcakes for a private party....but the Bakery will be doing those ones for sure......I am all cupcaked out!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I think everything in cupcake form looks and tastes delicious! These look perfect!

Naturally Carol said...

I am not surprised they sold out so quickly!