Monday, September 26, 2011

I am in Loooove...again :)

Remember the quilt from this blog post well its back from the quilter & has its bind on, and I am in love! Unfortunately, so is Miss Maddilen, & its now taken pride of place on her bed....hmm, how many quilts do my daughters need, really???


I am so happy with the red spotty backing...I just LOOOOVE red spots. I know they're on the back, but it's very important that the back looks as good as the front in my book :)



Oh, and more spots on the bind, hehe. Those ones are from the infamous Spotlight :)




4 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

love the quilt.......

Anonymous said...

Just lovely... I'm sure your girls have the joy of swapping and changing quilts often.

CREATIVE DISORGANIZATION said...

very sweet...luvn the dots as well...Spotlight has been surprising me!!!

Khris said...

Love it...well done..hugs Khris