Wednesday, March 18, 2009

More Sneek Peeks


Well, as its 11pm, Martha will be tucked up in bed and snoring by now, and I have just finished making her other pressie for her special birthday tomorrow. So I assume I am safe to show a peek of one of her finished presents. I just love these Heather Bailey fabrics, I dont have much of them left now, after making a quilt, (which I dont think I have put a photo of on here yet) and Marthas gifts.
Check out our new labels that arrived the other day, Martha hasn't seen them yet, she will be excited! Can anybody guess what this might be?? I will even give a hint, Martha would use this more than me!
Tomorrow night I will post full pictures of all her presents.

2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

so do we get to see the whole thing????.........love the labels.......

Anonymous said...

WOW! Happy Birthday Martha (Cath) We'll help you celebrate on the weekend. That might help my cold.