Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tops for our girls

Everytime I see Miss Claudia she has a new top, dress or nighty that Martha has made. Too cute this one is. fabric from our beloved Spotlight ;-)


This is one of the tops I have made for Maddilen, once again the fabric & bias are from Spotlight. They are getting some of the most gorgeous fabrics in lately that are great for these tops & dresses. My husband thinks I have a problem with bias binding, everytime we go to town, I stop & run into Spotlight, "for just a bit more bias." Have to get it before it sells out & they dont get anymore. (Which happens at Spotlight too often)

Well, only a quick post today as its my birthday, so I will post photos of all my pressies (I was spoilt) and I might even tell you about how I broke my nose last night....well it feels & looks broken. Funny story, more later...

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

happy birthday for yesterday.............hope you enjoyed opening all the fat 1/4's....hope the nose isn't broken......

lovely tops......