Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pieces of Me....

I love getting parcels, but who doesn't?

I saw my parcel was from Retro Mummy, but I forgot for a minute that I had ordered anything. I thought maybe I had won something :-0

Then, I quickly remembered I ordered a book, even though I am meant to be saving for America, (Martha predicted I wouldn't last three weeks with that) So I grabbed a coffee and some choccy slice that I made again today, and headed for the couch.
Here is the book that the lovely Corrie from Retro Mummy sent out in speedy time. Janelle Winds first ever book, Pieces of Me...

It is full of gorgeous bags, quilts, cushions, accessories, stitcheries, everything and in the most beautiful fabrics. Well worth the purchase and sacrifice of my savings kitty ;-)



Now, I am going back for a closer look.


No comments: