Monday, August 2, 2010

Yummy Craisins

Not much sewing happening in this house at the moment unfortunately that I'm going to blog about. I have however had my nan over today, and when Nan is visiting, I bake. I made these White Choc & Craisin Biscuits. I got the recipe from cooking class last Monday and thought I'd give it a go. They a bit yummy. I will post the recipe below. 150g unsalted butter
1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1 egg
2 tsp Vanilla
1 cup Plain Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
2 cups Rolled Oats
1 cups White Choc Chips
2/3 cups dried Craisins

Method
1. Preheat oven to 180C, line 3 baking trays.
2. Cream butter & sugar until pale & creamy, add egg & vanilla. Beat until smooth.
3. Sift flour & baking powder together until combined.
4. Add flour, oats, chocolate & craisins & stir until combined.
5. Roll tablespoons of mixture and place on baking trays, flatten with a fork.
6. Bake for 12 to 15mins or until golden. Cool on wire trays

Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karri, I'm so far behind in my blogging. Love the new header and all your sewing. Thanks for the recipe. I've *stolen* it to add to my cook book. xx