Monday, June 20, 2011

Jelly Roll Quilt by Martha

I thought it was about time I did a post about sewing, especially since this is a sewing blog afterall. Martha made this quilt with a pattern from a magazine purchased recently....not that you need a pattern I might add. It is a simple jelly roll quilt. The fabrics are just gorgeous, and are from the Sherbert Pips range which is very popular at the moment. I actually have a project just waiting to get started myself out of the same fabrics.

The quilt was made for Marthas niece who was celebrating her 9th birthday last month. Now, usually I do all the labels for our quilts, but this time Martha decided to try the freezer paper method, by putting it through the printer. Wow, what a result?!! Good job Martha! One less job for me, and another for you! Pump them out now sister!! I will be putting my order in ;-)
Orders anyone??? Just email Martha here, I'm sure she has nothing else to do all day, and they are super quick!! Hehehe.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous fabrics and I do love the simplicity of these quilts. Quick and Easy (my type of quilt)