Monday, July 25, 2011

What you find in the cupboard....

So while I was searching in my cupboard yesterday I found a cot quilt for my 2.5 yr old niece that was just waiting for it's bind. Ooops. Big oops. See, I have a problem. The bigger problem was that the bind fabric was with it....

So at, midnight when the urge hit, I cut the bind, stitched it on and sat with my daughter, son & his girlfriend who were watching some hideous show called Laguna Beach (They have a Pupil Free day today) and hand stitched the bind onto the quilt so it is now completed!!

Unfortunately, my niece is no longer in a cot. So now all I need is a baby girl who is special enough to receive a nice cot quilt! Please note, I DO NOT want a grand-daughter just yet from either boys, no matter how old they are ;-) Hahaha!!

Hunky Dory

I think this also means I need to make another quilt for my poor niece....maybe she would like the Bliss quilt from the last post??? But my daughter has claimed that one already...oh the dilemma of it all!!

2 comments:

CREATIVE DISORGANIZATION said...

LOL...I have the same problem!It's a luvly quilt though.
Cheers Nic

Anonymous said...

Very pretty.... pitty she needs another one. Oh well another reason to buy more fabric and sew some more.