Thursday, August 25, 2011

Martha's Skirt

Martha & I have been very busy in the sewing dept, so look out for the next few days, as I will be posting a few new projects! Please don't fall over from the shock....

First on the list is a new skirt that Martha has made, and here she is doing the classic "selfie" shot in the mirror....I think she needs a few lessons from my teenagers on how to do a selfie ;-)
Hahaha, no seriously, she has done a pretty good job, all she was worried about was not getting her head in the photo, as she knew I'd be posting the photo on here! Hehehe...as if I wouldn't crop the photo?? Hmm...maybe ;-)

Back to the skirt....the skirt is gorgeous, as for info on the pattern or the fabric, I have no no idea. I must find all that out from Martha, and I will edit the post and add it in.....

2 comments:

Bloom said...

Cute, cute skirt Martha! Would love to know the pattern details. Good job on the selfie too :)

Anonymous said...

Love the fabric and love the skirt and must have pattern details please. Also LOVE the selfie photo :)