Wednesday, September 21, 2011

All Stars!

Martha has made this quilt for one of her boys from a Riley Blake range called All Stars. I do believe she made it on our Club Quilt weekend away also, & has it quilted out in Warren also. Lea has done a wonderful job with the quilting. The fabrics are gorgeous and are so boyish. We all know that nice boy fabric ranges are hard to find, but these are lovely.


Now all she has to do is put the other one together for her other son.....get busy Martha! Get busy :)






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks fantastic. Has come up so well.

CREATIVE DISORGANIZATION said...

It looks fantastic Kath...I'v have jboy Kidlets sitting in the cupboard for 18mths...I have now gone and pulled it out...but I think i like your pattern better...Oh well he won't care...Thanks for the motivation.
Cheers Nic

Anonymous said...

WOW! I love those fabrics too. Great pattern very effective.