Monday, December 5, 2011

Ruby by Bonnie & Camille

I am a fan of Bonnie & Camille fabrics so when they released a new range recently I must admit I rushed out and purchased quite a bit of it. Surprised? I thought not. So, what to do with it now...
 I started with a charm pack or two, and thought I would make a new sewing machine mat. But it's a bit cute to be hidden under my sewing machine....so maybe I need a new lounge quilt. Plus I have a few too many charm packs for just a sewing machine mat ;-)


Did I also mention that I am showing you all these photo's of charm squares sewn together as I've been playing with an early Christmas present....called an SLR camera!!! Anybody who has ever read my blog, seen my photo's, knows I cannot take photos. So, I will tell you, I have it set on every auto setting possible. I even have a book, "SLR for idiots". I must read it while laying on the beach at Christmas.....


So, with that said, be prepared for some dodgy, boring, holiday & fabric photo's while I practice my photography skills....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loving the fabrics and can't wait to see the finished projects. Great photos too :)