Sunday, January 15, 2012

Scissors!!

Its amazing what you find on your computer when you go through your files. Yesterday I told you the story about my drowning iphone. Well, I must have uploaded photos before I decide to teach it to swim, as I found photos of what I sent to my swap partner Peta. 

Now, I didn't accidently forget to wrap a strip of fabric, that's just hiding her address obviously ;-) My swap partner Peta was from Perth, and I made a little fold up type needle case with a pair of scissors and a matching fabric fob.


The scissors have their own little spot to sit, and the other side has two spots that can hold needles or pins.


I also put in a Christmas pattern of Anni Downs. I hope Peta loved her parcel as much as I loved making it.


2 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Very nice ...lovely fabric...

Anonymous said...

Such a cute little case and great idea with the scissors too :)